From Fabbster Wiki
With the time a lot of users will have more or less similar questions.
The coordinate system
Cleaning the nozzle
- Heat the noozle to medium temperature of the material in the nozzle.
- With low extruder speed (<24RPM) try to press material out
when material blocks, remove material with low negative extruder speed and cut off 20mm of material that the material gets grip again.
- Repeat this 5x to 10x until material flows out of the nozzle again
- If you are not sucessfull, cool down the nozzle and disassemble it.
- Drill out the material with a 3mm drill (2.5-3.0) as deep as you can go with a standard drill
- Reassemble the nozzle and repeat the topics above
- It is very unusual that the small hole in the nozzle is blocked and you can not get an material flow with the hints from above!
- If you can ot get a reflow of material, use a thin wire (<0,3mm) to clean the small bore in the nozzle