How to define my own buildstyle
Here you find a a short example to understand how to define an own buildstyle
This is for software release 4.9.3 You should be familiar with the netfabb software and with the operation of the fabbster. Check how the build changes when you set different values for the override of the speed and the extruder.
- Make a copy of MY TEMPLATE
- Make a copy of your actual Material.
- start changing one parameter after the other in the buildstyle
- test all changes with a simple reference part. We recommend the Fabbsterbox
- do not forget to change the calibration settings and the material settings.
We are working on a more detailed instruction to modify the buildstyles. Please use the forum to get further assistance regarding buildstyles.