You can define and modify buildstyles by your own, but you can also try to use settings wich are reviewed by someone else.
There are 3 different settings to build a 3D part.
To load all settings you need to import machine settings in the machine tabsheet.
Remember to save your old configuration beforehand by using the export machine settings.
- Machine settings: you can import machine settings only in combination with material and buildstyle settings.
- Material settings: you can import each of the material settings individually
- Buildstyles: you can import each of the buildstyle settings individually
The build of a 3D file is always a combination of all settings from machine/material/buildstyle.
- Optimized buildstyles for use with version 4.9.2 and ABS like material sticks.
If you want to test it please download the Settings for 4.9.2 (release date 15th of June 2012)
- Even better optimized machine settings: Settings for 4.9.2 vers.2 (21st of June 2012)